The SDSU Extension Master Gardener program provides research‐based knowledge to and develops the leadership abilities of volunteers who, in turn, enable others to improve the quality of their lives by enhancing their home and community environments through horticultural education and activities.
Our coordinated activities include:
· Gardening with the Masters (ongoing)
· Booth at the Outdoor Living Expo at W.H. Lyons Fairgrounds
· Water Festival (annually in March)
· Plant Sale (annually in May)
· Garden Tours (annually in June or July)
· Community Gardens (growing season)
· Horticulture Newsletter “From the Ground Up” (April through October)
· Downtown/Old Courthouse Museum Flowerbed (growing season)
· Urban Ag
· Mary Jo Wegner Arboretum
Contact Us to learn more.